Thursday, January 06, 2005

Home in the middle of a Desert !

Finally I'm back blogging ....the difference is ...I'm not sitting in a room full of cabins genterated by partitions with computers all around me...but in a small 9 ft * 13 ft room in the first floor of a fifty year old building ...the room door remains open with the early mroning sunshine making the world a lot brighter and netter place ti live...

Yes I'm back in pilani...and it feels wonderful...although the transition from the streets of bangalore and the high tech buildings to streets of pilani and old buildings...has affected me a bit...i really dont bother about it ....i feel im back to my student life...and the best part in a bitsian ;life my Psenti-Sem...yetserday I was figuring out courses to do this sem...well i took four...OOP, IP, SAPM and one more new course called Global business technology and knowledge sharing ...

Today morning I feel as is i have all the time in the world ...but not much to write...but im definitely gonna be bloggin more ....

Nagarji...ek chai plz...and im off

No comments: