Friday, October 08, 2004

Well Asthma in....

yesterday evening when a truck went past me blowing every single speck of dust on the road onto my face, i knew....Asthma had to come soon...It didnt take tong before I had my first series of coughs...well i felt as though my lungs were dancing at satan's tunes...satan was happy...I knew nothing about what was happening to me...and what should be done...Apprehensions in my mind about consulting a doctor...the fear of him finding out my problems..

I went home and tried having something warm for my throat...i knew i had an asthme attack...and i did not have an inhaler...or rather havent used it so far..one of my friends said..try this..and u'llm be alright....the way a baba would offer dope to a guy who is craving for ecstacy...i took it from him...and he taught me how to use it...it was called asthalin...i took one puff of it...and my cough ceased..and I was feeling better..

The next day one of my friends told me to take another inhaler caller aerocort...im yet to try it...well humans are'nt only addicted to drugs...they are also to medicines...especially...nothing can save a dying asthmatics life more than a puff of Salbutamol...


No comments: